Popping an acne pimple is never recommended and should by no means be practiced. When you pop an acne pimple, you are most likely to affect the area and caused to the area to become worse. Yes, popping or squeezing pimples at the wrong time will only make your skin worse and more patchy. If you really want to get rid of these skin or pimple popping problems then the best way is to use such natural remedies that help you remove all skin problems and also enhance your skin texture.
In this article, we'll explain to you how you should go about popping your pimples when you feel the urge....
How To Pop A Big Pimple?
Prior you attempt to pop your pimple, you need to follow the following instructions carefully. The first thing you should do is to ensure that your fingernails very are very low and properly field. You want your nails to indent the area and make matters worse. The second thing you should do is to wash your hands with an antibacterial soap at least two times. This is to ensure that your hands are very clean and won't introduce any dirt or bacteria to the affected area. The third thing, you need to get two clean pieces of cotton and a bit of alcohol nearby.
Here are the point steps that you need to follow before popping these pimples:-
1. Wash your face with some water and pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Add some alcohol to one piece of the cotton and then wipe it gently around the area.
3. Use your two fingers and place them on either side of the pipe and slowly apply some pressure downwards and at the same time allowing your two index fingers to the closer to each other. Gradually apply more pressure until a pimple pops and slowly drain your pimple and empty that entire puss.
4. Wipe away all the pus and hold the other piece of cotton with alcohol for about two minutes.
5. Always hold multiple tissues in between your fingers to avoid spreading the infection to other areas.
Once you clean the area, then you have to apply skin treatment cream that helps you add extra protection layer on your open huge pores.